Participate / Volunteer / Work with the Humane Party
- How can I volunteer or work for the Humane Party?
- Is it true that the Humane Party is an all-volunteer organization?
- What’s the best way for me to help the movement?
- How can I become a Humane Party candidate?
- Who is required to take the Humane Party Oath?
- How much is the Staff Coordinator of the Humane Party paid?
Scope of the Humane Party
- Is the Humane Party’s focus national (federal), regional, state, or local?
- Is the Humane Party a “symbolic” effort intended to “make a statement”, or is it an actual political party?
- Is the Humane Party present in my state or territory?
- Is the Humane Party a U.S. national political party, or is the HP an international group of political parties?
- Is the Humane Party a “single-issue” party or “single-issue” campaign?
- Does the Humane Party engage in animal rescue, sanctuary, shelter, or other animal care operations?
- Why doesn’t the Humane Party platform address this issue?
- What are the Humane Party conferences?
- What is the HP’s rotating-Coordinator system, and what are its benefits?
- Does the Humane Party accept financial contributions and money donations from business corporations?
- Is the Humane Party conservative or liberal?
- Is the Humane Party abolitionist?
- Why didn’t the Humane Party keep the “Vegan Party” as its formal name?
- Why didn’t the Humane Party keep the “Abolition Party” as its formal name?
- What’s the story behind the HP’s bovine symbol and main logo?
- Why doesn’t the Humane Party currently provide t-shirts?
- Why doesn’t the Humane Party use “humaneparty.org” email addresses?
- How does the Humane Party Oath compare to other oaths?
- What is the “Ethical Commons” copyright permissions program?
Candidates for Public Office
- Who was the Humane Party candidate in the 2016 race for U.S. President?
- Is it true that all Humane Party candidates are vegan?
- What is the Abolition Amendment?
- Can the Abolition Amendment be passed at the state level?
- Why does the text of the Abolition Amendment adhere so closely to that of the 13th Amendment?
- What are the primary effects and impact of the Abolition Amendment?
- After abolition, what will happen to those who try to re-enslave animals?
- When cows, pigs, chickens, and other animals are emancipated, will their former captors be compensated for the “loss” of their “property”?
American Primate Emancipation (APE) Amendment
- What is the APE Amendment?
- What are the primary effects and impact of the APE Amendment?
- Why did the Humane Party break the abolition process into two separate Constitutional amendments?
Equal Rights Amendment II (ERA2)
- What is the Equal Rights Amendment II (ERA2)?
- What is the difference between the original version of the Equal Rights Amendment and the modern version (ERA 2)?
- What is the Faunacide Convention?
- What is the Non-Militarization of Animals Treaty?
- What is the “Violence Is Not Entertainment” (VINE) Act?
Calendar and Events
- What does the word “abolition” mean?
- What does the word “manumission” mean?
- What is “humane”? The Three-Yes Test
The Humane Party (main site)
Note: This free website is hosted by WordPress. WordPress sometimes displays advertisements below. The Humane Party has no control over these ads and does not endorse the goods or services advertised therein.