The Humane Party’s “Ethical Commons” program is a means whereby the HP helps foster the growth of other ethics- and science-based organizations and political parties in other countries. Through this program, the HP allows anyone anywhere—without prior notice to and without prior, express, written consent of the HP—to freely copy, translate, modify, and re-use the following HP written literature under the following conditions:
- the derivative use is of one or more of the following pieces of HP literature (text only, not associated images or trade names)
- Humane Party Platform
- Humane Party Oath
- Humane Party Vision, Values, Mission, and Goals Statements
- Humane Party Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct
- the actual and apparent intent of the derivative use must be to protect and, ultimately, liberate other animals
- the derivative use does not state or imply that the Humane Party endorses or is associated with any particular party, organization, candidate, or other person or entity
- the derivative use may credit or thank the HP but does not otherwise include the Humane Party name or any HP logo, motto, slogan, or other HP trademarks
Any uses of HP-owned intellectual property not meeting the above still require express, prior written consent of the HP.
Please feel free to take advantage of the Ethical Commons program so as to accelerate the founding and growth of your organization.