No. Ethics- and science-based political parties are rising up all around the world to replace violence-based parties. Here are links to several new political parties:
- Spain: PACMA – Partido Animalista
- Australia: Animal Justice Party
- Finland: Animal Justice Party of Finland
- India: Animal Welfare Party of India
- Germany: Partei Mensch Umwelt Tiersc
- U.K.: Animal Welfare Party
- Italy: Partito Animalista Italiano
- U.S. Humane Party
- Netherlands: Partij voor de Dieren
- Canada: Animal Alliance Environment Voters Party of Canada
- Ireland: Irish Animal Welfare Party
- France: Le Parti animaliste
Please feel free to send suggestions for additional parties to be included in this list.
The Humane Party is not affiliated with any of the other parties in this list and cannot vouch for these parties, their candidates, or policies. However, they do appear to be moving in the right direction as part of a global paradigm shift in what political parties are, what they do, and who they represent.